Chat box + glitches

If something's not working right, let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TheRealPP
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:00 pm

Whenever I first log in, the chat box is displayed as sort of a see through grey colour, and until I click the up arrow it doesn't go to the 'bold' boxy type look, now I'm not sure if that's intended or not but id thought id ask.

When I talk a lot in the chat sometimes the screen starts to glitch/twitch, sort of like lightbulbs flickering, this only happens after being in chat for awhile talking away and when I'm silent it doesn't occur.

Also sometimes when typing in chat the game sort of goes fullscreen mode and the chat box disappears completely as well as the tabs 'advances, messages ect' leaving just a full screen of the game play.

I'm not sure if you have any keyboard commands that I'm accidentally putting in to make this happen, or if it shouldn't happen, if you could clear this up for me id be grateful,

Using a Laptop.

Cheers

Mike
Site Admin

Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:46 pm

TheRealPP wrote:
Whenever I first log in, the chat box is displayed as sort of a see through grey colour, and until I click the up arrow it doesn't go to the 'bold' boxy type look, now I'm not sure if that's intended or not but id thought id ask.
Yes that's intended, it's for people who still want to see chat but want it blocking the view as little as possible. You can always get back to that view by hitting the down arrow.
TheRealPP wrote:
When I talk a lot in the chat sometimes the screen starts to glitch/twitch, sort of like lightbulbs flickering, this only happens after being in chat for awhile talking away and when I'm silent it doesn't occur.
That's odd... anyone else seen this? I would love to see a video or streaming of this happening, to get a better idea of what's going on.
TheRealPP wrote:
Also sometimes when typing in chat the game sort of goes fullscreen mode and the chat box disappears completely as well as the tabs 'advances, messages ect' leaving just a full screen of the game play.
That's another strange one, I looked through the code and don't see any keyboard commands that should do that. Does this also only happen after you've been on for a long time?

TheRealPP
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:52 pm

Thanks for clearing up that first part, was just double checking, I assumed it was intended but thought id ask anyway.

Yes they both mainly happen after being logged in for awhile, but next time its happening I will film it from my phone and get it sent over to you,

Maybe the twitching could be a problem from my end, especially if nobody else has experienced this happening, hopefully not though lol!

Will keep you updated as soon as possible

Cheers

Sphinx

Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:31 pm

I have not seen those chat glitches. FYI :)

• Information