Energy Bug

If something's not working right, let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Perrin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:17 am

Two bugs here:

I got a treasure troth that was appose to give me 30% discount to structures and 35% discount to walls. I made 5x5 walls and rocket launchers but I didn't give me a discount at all. It was the full price of MP.

The second bug is a big one. When I got the treasure troth my energy burn increased dramatically now it wont stop and I'll be out of energy in a hour. I'm sitting on 7 voids and 3 shads and I'm going to lose them all because I wont have any energy to defend them.

Mike
Site Admin

Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:50 am

Not sure what caused those problems. I've added logging to help find the issue. If anyone sees these kinds of problems again, let me know the time when you made the Treasure Trove discovery (or acquired whatever advance that gives a discount, that leads to this problem).

Perrin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:14 am

Also with the first bug. When I buy temps for cheaper structure costs, it's still the full price of MP.

Mike
Site Admin

Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:56 am

The discounts apply to the ongoing energy costs to maintain the defenses, not the one-time manpower cost to build it.

Perrin

Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:15 am

Really? It's 10 or 15 minutes long. Seem prettyuseless.

• Information