Guided Missile Stations

If something's not working right, let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Therealplagel
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:38 pm

These don't seem to work. Sometimes my GMS will counterattack one square, but most of the time they don't even fire. Are these meant to be used against Rocket Launchers? The tooltip says against 'towers', so that language confuses me. Thanks!

Loki
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:57 pm

any tower that activates within range. .. the tower must activate making these an ofencive weapon and why I said they need lower timers. they dont have a defencive use only to counter tower on an attack and arent practical due to the timers.

Therealplagel

Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:38 pm

One of my nations is straight bugged. the GMS IIIs are extremely ineffective compared to the price & time to build.

Loki

Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:08 pm

yea the build timer i mean not cooldown for atatcks needs fixed. these are our offence.. we cannot wait so long for it.

Mike
Site Admin

Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:46 am

Makes sense, I'll lower their build timers with the next update.

• Information