Android orientation bug

If something's not working right, let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sphinx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:42 pm

In some occasions this happens (turning the phone doesn't fix it):

Napoleon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:11 pm

That happens to me too, I find when it occurs it's when I put the phone down and either the screen locks or the screen goes dark and then you reactivate it.

Sometimes moving the phone around can fix it, sometimes it doesn't.

• Information