Credits

Is some element of the game overpowered? Or useless? Is there a strategy that's unbeatable?
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:10 pm

Id like to see a more balanced game. People with money and people dominate every game I've ever played except Guild Wars and Chess. That's not related obviously but its sickens me I cant compete because I'd get ran out of MP or just straight up dominated because of all the bonuses afforded to p2w players. Cant beat em join em? Or how about make a game like Guild Wars where money doesnt buy your victory. And before people say well, money doesnt make you win, blah blah blah.. Maybe not because the other side is also spamming credits. Thats not balance, thats someones pockets filling up. Congrats, to all you winners. You deserve it.
Last edited by 7 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Philly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:20 am

MONEY DOESNT BUY A WIN,
Buying credits give no nation points, it gives credits, and RB.

RB is only useful if your already at that top levels
"If you can't explain it to a 6 year old, you don't understand it yourself" -Einstein
Discord: TheRealPhilly#3897
Main Nation: Phoenix
Running Nation: ImmortalOutlawz
ALWAYS recruiting! Come join experience, activity, and fun!

Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:41 pm

Alright then, show me any scenario where a ftp nation can last against an equally leveled one with lots of disposable income.

Philly

Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:56 pm

buying credits generates rb.
look at spitfire vs. say immortaloutlawz team? they both buy, but if neither does, that are pretty well balanced.

you have the same oppotunity to buy or not by, it is always your choice, the res are there, the clicking is there.
"If you can't explain it to a 6 year old, you don't understand it yourself" -Einstein
Discord: TheRealPhilly#3897
Main Nation: Phoenix
Running Nation: ImmortalOutlawz
ALWAYS recruiting! Come join experience, activity, and fun!

• Information