Update ToolTip on constructs

Is some element of the game overpowered? Or useless? Is there a strategy that's unbeatable?
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gray
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:34 am

I feel the tooltip should be updated a bit more on the specs of each construct. just an extra sentence or two for explanation purposes will give people a better foundation before advancing towards something. I understand some of the joy in a new game is seeing something new and experimenting with it. However, it can be frustrating to other that there isn't much depth in the explanation of some constructs.
I am new at the game and I was looking at
Dead Hand
Sounds great and I expect it to be invisible but at the same time I don't see it stated as such. The joy's of getting to a specific construct will be rewarding by finally achieving that advancement, maximizing your build where you snowball, and for new players, just finally getting to see the art and it in action can be rewarding enough.
I understand this is just my opinion but I hope you can consider reviewing a few of them.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information