Feality

Is some element of the game overpowered? Or useless? Is there a strategy that's unbeatable?
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
LondonNites
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:02 am

I am not understanding why we cant get open res and settle or migrate and walk with feality
,just not attack another nation would make more sense then this way of doing things?
I would think that is a better alternative then the crap way it is now

Philly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:20 pm

Move to, and occupy 5x5 shouldn't trigger fealty to happen...
according to mike...

he changed it after I had fealty to immortaloutlawz, phoenix, and aftermath, all off of 1 computer...and wasn't able to do a thing...he just never announced the change, because hes sneaky and spitfire needs every advantage they can get :)
"If you can't explain it to a 6 year old, you don't understand it yourself" -Einstein
Discord: TheRealPhilly#3897
Main Nation: Phoenix
Running Nation: ImmortalOutlawz
ALWAYS recruiting! Come join experience, activity, and fun!

• Information