Manpower

Is some element of the game overpowered? Or useless? Is there a strategy that's unbeatable?
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chuck
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:31 am

Hi all,

I was playing today, iv dropped some money in the game for a manpower boost. Iv had to res up just to compete with the people around me. Problem is that im not lt holding much res yet its eating away my man power. Iv clicked for and hour and manpower is empty. Soil and water don't give much, and temps refill it slowly. I haven't heard of any updates in a while. I can't afford to drop money in the game to refill manpower as its too expensive and 10% doesn't last long. I know it's early days but i hope the manpower can be fixed.

Mike
Site Admin

Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:06 pm

Under the Nation panel's Resources tab you can see whether the number of resources you're holding is eating up manpower. If you boost any one stat by more than +200% using resources, it starts eating manpower. If that's what's happening, evac some res so you're not boosting any one stat by more than 200%.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information