Messaging System

Is some element of the game overpowered? Or useless? Is there a strategy that's unbeatable?
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dre
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:13 am

The in-game messaging system seems to not work as when I try to send a nation a message through the "send message" feature, it says that their message list is full. I am not sure if you are aware of this Mike, but pointing it out anyway.

Mr-Beefy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:16 pm

I have the same issue.. I cannot leave a message in my own nation or in another persons nation.

• Information