My thoughts and ideas so far

Is some element of the game overpowered? Or useless? Is there a strategy that's unbeatable?
TheRealPP
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:21 pm

Okay Mike, thanks for clearing that up,

The defences I'm seeing used most at the minute are Rocket Launchers, Zoths and Supervirus.

These seem to be the most popular of all the defences, probably because of the 'OP' nature too them.

Other people can comment on the defences they feel should have higher energy costs, and you can figure out which needs increasing the most.

Cheers

Loki
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:18 am

The Djinn Portal is by far the most Exploitable tower due to it's high damage and Range. Maybe the djinn tower should not be able to take over a wall at all only towers. That could stop the hard expolit of them.
With that said

Steven I have to commend you. I always took you for a rude dimwit ( not trying to offend you just what I thought)
after readinng this I can see your actually a rather smart guy. Keep these posts comming. this si some realyl good stuff here and I thank you for it. I hope some of this makes it into the game.

Sphinx

Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:06 am

I've been using the djinni portal and fighting against it. I think its rather on the weak side and it can't attack the "empty" enemy squares, that is its drawback. It is probably balanced, but i'm not too sure.

• Information