Walls

Is some element of the game overpowered? Or useless? Is there a strategy that's unbeatable?
Dre
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:17 am

Zero wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:58 pm
When i take an enemy wall, it shows a hp progress bar. After hp progress bar is filled, it shows the cirular progress bar. But if that square is re-taken by the defending nations rockets, cannons, etc. it displays a health progress bar. If I attack it again, even when the health progress is in red color, it shows full health in attack bar.
Yes Zero, I see that. You are reiterating Mike's previous response in a confusing way, but I understand your points too. The wall that is first taken by an enemy nation and then retaken by the original builder of the wall should have some fraction of the full HP it can potentially gain. As Mike suggested, it should be somewhere around 25% or 50% of the full HP from the point of recapturing the land piece (whether it be a wall or cannon). I'll leave that part for Mike to decide as there could be many other factors it would depend on such as the type of defense OR which upgraded position the defense is currently holding (Wall I vs Wall II vs Wall III).

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information