Buildings that don't come out of invisibility

Is some element of the game overpowered? Or useless? Is there a strategy that's unbeatable?
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sphinx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:05 am

Some buildings, when they defend, don't come out of invisibility.

Buildings like Autonomous war base. Not sure if that is intended or not. If it is intended, it should say so in the info page.

Mike
Site Admin

Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:07 pm

Yes - Radio Tower, SatCom Command and Autonomous War Base are triggered by any attack within a certain radius, but only become visible when directly attacked. The idea is that since they send out tanks/planes/mechs, you can sort of triangulate where they are. But I agree, it should make this clear in their descriptions. I'll add that.

Loki
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:12 pm

Yea I thought with the remote wording it explained this, maybe more clarity.

• Information