Towers and Timers Final Chapter

Is some element of the game overpowered? Or useless? Is there a strategy that's unbeatable?
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loki
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:44 pm

Hello

This will bring my tower and timer input to a finish. this will be very lengthy so i hope you have time to read. I will start off with my bio tree observations and them I will retouch a few other things and some that I forgot to mention in the previous two posts.

Bio

Pestilence Launcher

First thing with this I do not understand why t2 and 3 of this are after Toxic Mist launcher. These should go in order like the rest of the weapons. T1 damage of 5-12 is not enough to destroy a wall. Maybe adjust the damage more like 7-28. this would give the launcher not a guaranteed win but enough damage to destroy a t1 wall potentially if the attacker is using walls offencively. Scale t2/3 accordingly and move them under toxic mist in the tree would be my suggestion. The timers to build these should be 30 seconds/2 minutes/5 minutes. hp from t1 is 4 should be more like 12 and scalled accordingly through tiers.

Toxic Mist launcher

Again I dont understand why its placed between tiers of pestilence launcher. This would be your level 40 splash weapon. Damage needs scaled to accomodate the walls people have access too at this stage of the game. and should have more range than the petilence launcher. timers are good. hp for t1 is 6.. should be more liek 20 and scaled acordingly.

pathogen spore launcher

this is the end game splash bio weapon that being said I feel it should attack twice. leave the damage how it is maybe adjust slightly buit add another attack. Spores come in clusters so the second attack makes sense. other than that everything about this is perfect.

Toxic chemicle Dump

Small version of svc.. absolutely perfect. Maybe a little more tile hp on it to maybe withstand a hit. Does this destroy towers???

Supervirus Contagion

I feel the range for t1 is too much. this should scale 3/5/6 for ranges to reward putting more points in and tick back on the t1 usage. everything else is perfect.. maybe more hp.

Tree summoner.

Needs alot more hp this is supposed to be a sentient plant yes? it shjould be able to take a hit or two. Needs clarity in description to explain the aoe at each tier. it just says it wll reach out.. we shyouod knwo how far so we can place accordingly... timers should be 30s/2m/5m

roots of despair

All of the same input as tree summoner. need clarity saying how far it will reach at each tier and timers on this one are perfect.

Brain Sweeper

Needs clarityy saying how far away it will atatck.. it just says nearby. maybe giove this 1 atatck per tier... a LOT more hp at higher tiers... and take away damage.... make it a guaranteed kill. this is supposed to be an attacking wall yes??? have this be the nly weapon that acts liek a temple/svc etc so that the tile taken by it has a fog timer making that land uninhabitable due to the brainwave being manipulated.

That is all for bio.... one weapon i failed to mention in previous posts are the nanobot attack swarm... thats suppsoed to be end game aoe... it needs more hp more damage and more range. timers are good.

Hope this helps!!!!!

Mike
Site Admin

Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:14 pm

Great input once again. I will make a bunch of these changes in the next update. Thanks!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information