Map Flags - Eastern and Western Borderline

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Napoleon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:46 am

It would be nice if on the "map flags" map it had a line showing where your western border was.

Maybe also one for your eastern border when you are a low level nation.

I can just see the questions from new players now, "where is my border"... and my response would be "I don't know". At least with the border lines on the flags map, I can tell them to go there.

Loki
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:53 am

Iliek it.. to add on to this .. what about different coloring for map flags that are left behind the western boundary. So if it was flagged and then I leveled past the east boundary the flags onhn the stuff in the west would maybe change to say light blue? so then I would know what I actually have now and what I owned before so after rebirth I can ty and come back for what I prreviously owned on the last cycle and it keeps the current and old flags seperate.

or just have flags be deleted off the wesetern boundary as your pushed

• Information