Higher Quest Achievements

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Napoleon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:39 pm

Each quest should have levels associated with each one except for specific ones like the Fire Orb quest which is a one off. (Unless you add more fires in the future, but this can be changed as you go)

For capturing Oils, it should go just for an example, 5 - 100 - 1000 (assuming their are 1000 different oils on the map)

What this does is give people incentive to touch all the resources to get money.

It gives nations long term ways to achieve quests.

Of course when nations RB they lose access to areas of the map they had access before, maybe have the numbers reasonable enough so nations can accomplish the large ones even if they rebirth several times. Like if there are 1000 Oils on the map, and if a nation rebirthed 20 times and had a level of 50 when it rebirths it can still achieve it so make the max 400 or something.

An example is the Junkyard Dog quest,

it could be Salvage 5 - 500 - 5000 structures. The last one needs to be large enough to take awhile but not large enough to be impossible.

Mike
Site Admin

Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:17 am

I agree -- I've had this on my list for a while and hope to get to it soon.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information