List of online players

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sphinx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:18 pm

Would it be good to see all the online players currently in game? Example a tab under the connect section.

What do people think?

Clone_
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:21 pm

i think that would be a good idea,a quick way to see if ya game friends are online and how busy game is :)

Dre

Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:24 am

Not a bad idea.

Napoleon

Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:48 am

I think instead of an overall list it should just have a user count like old WoC had when you log in to the world.

Also introducing a list of members when you info a nation and a highlighted text for ones online currently would be nice.

Loki

Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:07 pm

I agree there should be a player count ticker... but I also like clones idea more of actuall listing who is online like puzzle pirates whern you type /who it displays who is online and where they are so for example.

/who

856 players online

(nations)

Spitfire (800)
Barbarians (5)
Nightmare (1)
Other Nations (50)

I think you get that but then it could go like say you click the nation displayed after typing /who it would then break down that list and show who is online there.

Spitfire (800)
(click)

Napoleon, Jurgen, Ballbreaker, Steve, Duke, Dea, Hump, Claw, ETC, blah, blah, blah

Barbarians (5)
Nightmare (1)
Other nations (50)

Sphinx

Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:59 pm

I mean a normal list.
Name Nation
Sphinx Empire
Clone_ ObsessioN
Loki Nightmare

And so on, it shows only players who are currently online. Maybe list the ones first, who the game considers to be friends (gold on ranks list).

Death_and_Taxes

Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:39 am

I really like this idea.... and even at a bare minimum just having a number showing the total of number of active accounts in the game would be amazing.

• Information