Borderless full screen windowed mode

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sphinx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:39 pm

Would be a nice feature to have.

Napoleon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:15 am

I admit, being able to see the map zoomed out more would be a real treat.

Mike
Site Admin

Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:20 am

I'm not sure that I understand what is meant by "borderless full screen windowed mode"? Do you just mean hiding the buttons that open the panels?
Napoleon wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:15 am
I admit, being able to see the map zoomed out more would be a real treat.
Sadly this would be a much bigger load on the server and net traffic, as the area that each client has to be updated on would have to increase by a lot. Once we have a lot more players on, we can get a better idea of whether we have bandwidth to spare on this.

Sphinx

Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:35 am

Many games do this. Not sure about the technical details, but it acts like this:

Game is full screen, but acts as a window. When you click on another monitor or alt tab, the game doesn't minimize.

Napoleon

Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:51 pm

It appears i missinterpretted what you meant Sphinx.

• Information