Suspension and Restore

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Napoleon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:28 am

Hey,

So now that we have forced rebirth i feel like a new... or old feature needs to be brought up for discussion.

Back in old WoC we had the nation suspension option. That is where it took your nation off the map and froze everything to be used at a later date. It costed no credits, and it could last forever.

In games like clash of clans you can buy a temporary shield, for one day, a week and a month for some in game currency.

I see both these features as similar.

So what i an proposing is we bring back nation suspension. The button would be on the rebirth panel, and you could click if you wanted to suspend your nation temporarily because you are going away for a week.

You would then have the options of 1 day suspension, 1 week suspension and 1 month suspension. Or even longer if we determine its necessary.

But each tier costs more and more credits.

If a nation restores, the button replaced the suspend button. It would then migrate your nation back onto the map and you would start with one square again.

Here's the catch though, if you suspend and restore before your deadline, or do it too many times in a couple of days... let's say you pick day by day and it happens twice. The cost goes up by 50% or double.

If you log in and your deadline is in 3 days, you can pay more to extend it if you wish. But again it would cost more.

This generates spending, and promotes buying credits to pay for suspending the nation.

You could run it however you like, i am just spitballin atm.

You could also have it where suspending is free, but the longer you are suspended the more it could cost you to restore.

Say if your nation is suspended for more than a month it could cost 4,000 credits to restore. 2 months could be 8,000 and so on and so forth... to a maximum amount or whatever.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information