HUD and events

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dart289
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:42 pm

First post think i read about 90% of everything dint see this anywhere. Sorry if this has been covered

I think it would be marvelous if i could pick 1-3 stats to be displayed at all times. Manpower might be very valueable early game but i would rather see geo%. My point is let the user decide what stats are always displayed. Thoughts?

Also i think it would be great to have some kind of text alert system to let me know the base is under attack and/or anything is under attack. You made mobile apps (im on iOS) i dont know if you have a push notification for such events but i would consider makeing that happen.

Just thought of this, mobile map. While playing on pc use ur phone to track stats and/or map placement. I dont know about everyone else but 3 days in for me i lose track of my view from my walking square and i can't find it until i restart from my starting point.

Again sorry if this is covered

Mike
Site Admin

Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:49 pm

Good ideas, thanks.

One note about losing your place on the map -- you an click the compass rose icon in the upper left, to open the map panel. There are icons on the map that show the locations of various parts of your nation. Click on the icon to go to them. Or, you can click-and-hold the compass rose icon to move your view to your nation. If your nation is in multiple areas, click and hold multiple times to flip through the different areas.

dart289
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:37 am

I dint catch this before I was shown but thanks!

Zethive

Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:32 pm

If we have the map in list mode can we avoid the zoom out animation? It is very awkward to zoom in and out and in and out to a list

• Information