A Wiki Database

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Craven

Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:20 am

As the title suggests: a Wiki database for articles about the game and all of its features.

It'd serve as a player handbook for both the experienced and new players within War of Conquest.

It's best to start documenting raw information about the game early on, then refine it into top-notch articles at a later stage of development.
Said raw information may be collected by the players and/or a select group of wiki contributors or provided by Mike himself.

Furthermore, I'm unsure if http://warofconquest.com/support/ was reserved for this or whether that is going to be a generic knowledge base or support 'desk'.
Terra Nova
Interesting.. you made it possible to read this ant-sized text. +10 points

Mike
Site Admin

Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:50 am

Good idea.

I did set up a wikia here: http://warofconquest.wikia.com/wiki/War ... uest_Wikia

...but I haven't had time to start writing articles for it yet.

Anyone who would be interested in helping out with this, let me know. Some of the articles I'll need to write myself, but I could use help adding relevant screenshots to those. Others could be written by players who know the game well.

Craven

Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:24 am

Ah, thought a fan would've made that Wiki page without having ever added articles or anything. But then again, you ought to be a fan of your own game eh?

I've sent you a PM to see if I can help you out with this.
Terra Nova
Interesting.. you made it possible to read this ant-sized text. +10 points

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information