Suggestion - Timed Event Maps

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Zethive
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:58 am

Create a Timed Event Map that would Last for X Days or X hours or even X minutes

Competitions for "Highest Level"
Farthest Right
Most Credits on Orbs
Most held Squares?
You name it whatever that event would be

Players can login and compete for rewards for Credits? Or custom skins/colors? that would come back to the regular server.

Zethive
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:40 am

Random Generation Map Weekly?
How about a Server where the map Randomly generates and changes weekly?

The most fun I've had in a long time was opening night where me and my friends found orbs and res for the first time ever. Not knowing where anything was. Recreating this and having everyone at an even playing field may be fun. Also give new players an advantage.
Let people stack up credits to accounts long term? that can be used main world?

• Information