User accounts

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
R-i-P
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:45 pm

If this has already been mentioned, i didn't find it.

I wanted to put a username in a nation but i could not make a username without making a nation to which i didn't want. Will we be able to make just usernames one day without the nation?

Philly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:20 am

the reason you have to make a nation, is so that if for some reason you get kicked, you always have a place to go back to...
"If you can't explain it to a 6 year old, you don't understand it yourself" -Einstein
Discord: TheRealPhilly#3897
Main Nation: Phoenix
Running Nation: ImmortalOutlawz
ALWAYS recruiting! Come join experience, activity, and fun!

Mike
Site Admin

Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:07 pm

You can create the new username & nation, and then just have that username leave its home nation and join the other nation. The home nation will eventually get kicked off the map. But it will continue to exist should that username ever want to return to it.

• Information