Manpower Resources

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Napoleon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:26 pm

I have been going through the map and I have noticed that the map is mostly barren, giving a very boring and unappealing feel.

Comparing it to old WoC it lacks the resources in mains that the old game had. The resources that were in abundance in old WoC were Soils, Waters, Hillocks and Forests.... the reason being they are a lower tier resource.

These resources and the higher tier resources made certain mains more valuable and highly sought. This would promote more battles if anything.

So what I am proposing is this, maybe decrease the amount of Energy and Manpower those types of resources have and make them more plentiful. Say, a Water is 75+ to manpower, why not make it 25+ and make the resource count 3-4x the amount and set the map logic to place most of them inside open areas at least 1 square away from any water or mountains. This would mean some mains are better than others, and also help populate the map more.

Mike
Site Admin

Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:37 am

This seems like a good idea; it won't be in the next update but I have it in the list for a future update.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information