Chat Suggestion

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chebifer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:04 pm

Most will disagree with this idea but its worth a try..

So in chat, it'd be good if you could have your username that you've choosen on the forum appear next to your username so when you talk for instance, you'll have;

Chezion of TerrorSquad (Chebifer) - blah blah blah

This way you know who is who and probably will cut out the toxic/hiding through out the game. Its so fustrating not knowing who you're talking to unless they're generally new to the game. Also handy for other people to know who you are as I use the name Cheb in game now but before I signed up with Chezion (my username in all my other games I play) but because theres another guy who is using Chez - just thought it'd be easier to save confusion.

Philly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:40 pm

this is by far my favorite suggestion...it would have to be linked multiple ways.
"If you can't explain it to a 6 year old, you don't understand it yourself" -Einstein
Discord: TheRealPhilly#3897
Main Nation: Phoenix
Running Nation: ImmortalOutlawz
ALWAYS recruiting! Come join experience, activity, and fun!

Mike
Site Admin

Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:15 pm

People have strong feelings on both sides of this issue. Some want transparency and to know who they're talking to. Others consider it an important part of the game to be able to go incognito if they want to. If there's a strong enough majority wanting transparency, I'll put in the dev time to make that happen. I don't think there is right now but I'd like to hear from both sides.

• Information