Mobile Suggestions

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Surfa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:51 am

• There is a bug where if you are walking to on mobile and you chat, high odds the game will mess up and evac your walker.
  • Is there a way for the new loading screen to not force orientation? Its also just a little clunky overall with the loading screen on mobile. (E.g Reverting to splash screen menu mid way through log in attempt at times)
  • There are times on mobile, I believe if you switch usernames it is more likely to happen, where you lose view of icons and some text menu options ( e.g nation name to click on for info, even sometimes the splash screen menu loses its text)
"Where will all the martyrs go when the virus cures itself?"

Mike
Site Admin

Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:02 am

Thanks -- I believe the next client update should fix the problems with reverting to the splash screen while logging in, and with some text not appearing.

Surfa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:35 am

Cool. As for the first item, it seems submitting any text can trigger the game to evac a walker. It happens in chat and bot checks once you submit them.

Mike
Site Admin

Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:07 pm

Thanks, I'll look into this. And you're only seeing this happen on mobile?

Surfa

Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:53 am

Yeah only on mobile does it happen to me

• Information