Coordinate link in chat

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ArcticPrism
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:15 pm

Would it be possible to make coordinates entered into chat be a clickable link? Like if a player enters coordinate,coordinate(50N,50W) with the comma it will link it in chat and you can click on it to go straight there instead of having to do /go and typing the coordinates yourself. The link would have some bold or colored text with an underline to make it stand out.

As a bonus, how about being able to do some hotkey + right click to automatically link the coordinate into chat. Like say I shift + right click a tile it will put the coordinate into chat and I can press enter to send it. As a double bonus, if it was a notable tile it could say something like Orb of Shadow(50N,50W) and you can click that.

Tupac
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:02 pm

+1 +1 +1

I would love this!!!!!!!!

• Information