Improved mouse scroll/map scroll speed

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ArcticPrism
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:07 am

Trying to scroll the map with the mouse is kind of meh and using WASD is definitely much better. When you leave your cursor on the edge of the screen it doesn't move the map unless you're constantly moving your cursor. If this was purposely done to prevent possible annoyances with trying to click things on the edge of the screen can you add an option for automatic map scrolling when the cursor is on the edge? Or maybe just having the map follow your cursor if you're holding down left click. It kind of does it already but doesn't go very far.

Second thing I want to talk about is map scroll speed. Can we have an option to adjust map scroll speed? It's a bit slow, especially if you use the mouse only. I usually use WASD and I often find myself clicking and dragging with the mouse while using WASD to get some decent speed.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information