Early Steam Reviews

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SkyHunter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:54 pm

Four thumbs up, five thumbs down.

Here is one comment:

"I played this for about 10 hours, made it to level 27 and got wiped by a guy who harassed me for nearly 2 hours. <snip>
The worst part was that the guy harassing me was a lower level than me, and he positioned his base behind the world border that generates behind you when you level up, so I couldn't even retaliate against him. Really disappointing"

Another guy has been playing for six days, and has been wiped three times. I expect his review will also be negative when he quits.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information