New Game World

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
SkyHunter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:47 pm

Tupac wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:30 pm

It wasn't an apology. I'm sorry you don't understand enough to play. I still will wipe you.
Saying that because a single player can't take on team of nations, means they don't understand how to play, is indicative of how egotistical and delusional you are.
I'm trying to give ideas to help build a server for players like you so you don't have to deal with me. You should be contributing too, not bashing. End of Story.
No you are not, you are just stroking your ego.

You have the believe you are the best at everything, or the image you have created of yourself in your own mind will be shattered.

And I am the one who got this whole issue raised in the first place, after you pinheads chased off Alexander.

Just because I keep pointing out that YOU are the PROBLEM with the game, doesn't mean I am not contributing. The new server for non-pinheads was my idea.
Last edited by SkyHunter on Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tupac
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:44 pm

SkyHunter wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:47 pm
Tupac wrote:

It wasn't an apology. I'm sorry you don't understand enough to play. I still will wipe you.
Saying that because a single player can't take on team of nations, means they do't understand how to play, is indicative of how egotistical and delusional you are.
I'm trying to give ideas to help build a server for players like you so you don't have to deal with me. You should be contributing too, not bashing. End of Story.
No you are not, you are just stroking your ego.

You have the believe you are the best at everything, or the image you have created of yourself in your own mind will be shattered.

And I am the one who got this whole issue raised in the first place, after you pinheads chased off Alexander.

Just because I keep pointing out that YOU are the PROBLEM with the game, doesn't mean I am not contributing. The new server for non-pinheads was my idea.
Cool. +1 +1 +1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SkyHunter

Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:18 pm

Tupac wrote:

I still will wipe you.
I would expect no less from the king of the pinheads.

Tupac

Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:59 pm

SkyHunter wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:18 pm
Tupac wrote:

I still will wipe you.
I would expect no less from the king of the pinheads.
Good!

Surfa

Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:37 pm

I think something that should be done now on the current server is to not let new players join the tournament, or to have their own seperate one. Alexander got hit by one nation because he joined the tournament and moved to the vet area without apparently knowing what that meant.

As for MP, I do like the idea of a cheaper refill but maybe you can buy less or something. Something to combat this perception of pay 2 win since its really not. I do think someone raised the point of new people not understanding the mp burn with res so maybe that deserves more of an explanation in the tutotorial, or a rework like Loki suggested.
"Where will all the martyrs go when the virus cures itself?"

Surfa

Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:39 pm

Might not be enough players yet but I think you should make a test server for these alternate MP strategies and things that really effect gameplay
"Where will all the martyrs go when the virus cures itself?"

SkyHunter

Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:53 pm

Surfa wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:39 pm
Might not be enough players yet but I think you should make a test server for these alternate MP strategies and things that really effect gameplay
Never going to be enough players. The community is far to toxic to support a broad player base.

lisha1981

Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:42 pm

What if you made it so manpower affected the player not the nation... So a player has a set amount of manpower they can use per day and say they have 4 players on a team, each person would have their own limit of manpower they can use... This would allow the nations to use a strategy when it comes to who plays at what time...

Also what if you make a map specifically for team play, and one for single players... There are lots of games that have a multiplayer and a single player option.

I don't think you should remove credit purchasing all together, you need to monetize the game to keep the servers running, But what if you limited the credits being spent to a certain amount per day. Like you can only spend 500 credits per day or 1000 per day. This would not limit the amount of money being brought in but would limit credits being spent across the board (credits from orbs, quests or purchases).

I kind of like the idea of having the map divided like it was in original woc. It worked. I like Loki's idea of making it straight Low Levels, Mid Levels and High Levels. The reason being, with the way the map is set now, it forces you to move if all you want to do is level, then you get to a point where you cannot do anything because you are stuck between the 500x500 but then being pushed in with players that are way stronger than you and you cant level at all...

Anyhow these are my Idea's. Thanks for all you do for the game Mike. I hope all you do will being a great future for the game.

lisha1981

Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:47 pm

Oh and also, the manpower limit per player could decrease with the amount of players on a team... So say a nation has 1 player they could have a max manpower of say 200,000, but 4 players on a team would leave each player with a set manpower limit of maybe 125,000 per player... costing each player 25000 mp for each player joining a nation...

Mike
Site Admin

Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:00 pm

Thanks everyone for the great suggestions. The update with the second game world will be coming soon. Basically, the new game world will be aimed more at new, solo, and casual players, while the original world (Terra Bellum) will be aimed more at team and hardcore players.

• Information