Algaroth Server

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tupac
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:39 am

I am making this post before it gets out of hand.

These modifications need to be made for that server to succeed.

1 user per nation. No multi user.

You can't play both servers. Every 7 days you have the option to switch. (This needs to be a warning before signing in basically fealty to a server).

If not the same problems are going to continue.

Dev
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:43 am

Agreed

Ebert643e

Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:10 am

i agree to 1 user... but I don't like being limited to only 1 server... leave that be... I would like to play both. especially due to the solo server having limits I think its fair to be able to play both.

Dev

Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:39 pm

The issue would be the same people will run both servers, which is why the second server was created. If that's the case, why have 2 servers if the same teams will be on top of both?

Mike
Site Admin

Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:53 pm

I've changed it today so that nations on Algaroth can only have 1 member per nation.

I don't see a reason to prevent people from playing on both servers. If some players come to dominate, that's a problem that needs to be fixed with the game design, not the players... doesn't really matter if it's the same players dominating, or new ones.

Sphinx

Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:00 am

Some have 2 right now, from uniting perhaps?

Loki

Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:07 am

See thats what people dont understand about testing. they want to blame the players who are doing well by game design and are helping the developer to adress the reasons for the dominion to find balance... try harder scrubs.

Thanks mike for giving us variable options. Keep the ideas coming.

• Information