XP per hour trickle

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sphinx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:03 am

Maybe there should be some small passive xp per hour for some or all nations.

I have been holding some orbs for some days and not levelling. Feel kinda bad, but there's also no push to make me get off those orbs. In the old woc, there was the forced push out of some area.

Maybe add something like 25% of level per day, maybe more, maybe less, matter of balance.

This would also work on the forced rebirth. If youre at max level, then hitting the next level would trigger the rb. Instead of time, there would be xp. But then when youre fighting and get the level too fast, the rb would come too soon.

Any thoughts?

Mr-Beefy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:00 pm

I like it... but I have a different idea for it... instead of a daily trickle... How about a Small ammount of exp is Generated when income is generated from an orb... This would slowly force the people holding the orbs east... and eventually theyll HAVVE to rebirth or only be in the fire zone.

• Information