Screen Refresh

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loki
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:57 pm

Hello

Currently I am having to close my client. We need a screen refresh hotkey or chat command. When theres a big battle or if i am taking much stuff from many people i have no way to refresh my screen without clsoing and re-opening the client. would a screen refresh be hard to do?? or does one exist I am unnaware of??

Mike
Site Admin

Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:19 pm

What kinds of things go wrong with your screen that make you want to refresh it? And how about scrolling to a different part of the map a couple hundred blocks away, then coming back, does that fix it? (It should result in the client getting that part of the world fresh from the server).

Loki
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:40 pm

sometimes when a lot of towers are on the screen and changing hands a lot the screen doest update.

are you saying i could maybe make a map flag far east... then flag back.... and this should refresh everything??

Mike
Site Admin

Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:18 am

loki wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:40 pm
sometimes when a lot of towers are on the screen and changing hands a lot the screen doest update.

are you saying i could maybe make a map flag far east... then flag back.... and this should refresh everything??
Yes it should.

• Information