Beta and wipes

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sphinx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:16 am

The email said, that beta will have a wipe.

Is this the final wipe?
If yes, its good. Can finally start having permanent progress.
If no, there is no point wiping so many times. If you plan to wipe again at release then it would probably be better to keep alpha.

anotherterror
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:49 am

Also email said usernames will still exist after wipe so won't need to be recreated, but will the usernames stay in nations or return to their primary nation?

Mike
Site Admin

Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:55 am

This will be the last wipe, at the start of beta.

Usernames will remain in the nations that they're in now.

Napoleon

Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:05 am

I thought you said there was going to be a wipe before launch?

Mike
Site Admin

Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:26 pm

Napoleon wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:05 am
I thought you said there was going to be a wipe before launch?
Maybe I planned that at one time. My intention now is to have a "soft launch" where as the game proves itself stable, the bugs get fixed and the balance gets better, I'll enable credit purchases and start gradually expanding it to more platforms, and eventually stop calling it beta and start marketing it.

• Information