It's back!

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phathod
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:44 am

I'd been reminiscing about this game for the past few years, and I'm so excited to see it up and running again! The new 3D isometric view helps bring the world to life, and defenses add a welcome layer of depth akin to a tower defense game.

So far ive reached level 40 and have to say its just as addictive as I remember! I wanted to put up a positive post to show some appreciation for the game!

Thanks for creating such a fun game! Im looking forward to seeing what future updates await!

Philly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:51 am

Hey man,
Welcome back! Congrats on 40, if you have any questions feel free to reach out :)

Active running team = Power Rangers/immortaloutlawz
Last edited by Philly on Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you can't explain it to a 6 year old, you don't understand it yourself" -Einstein
Discord: TheRealPhilly#3897
Main Nation: Phoenix
Running Nation: ImmortalOutlawz
ALWAYS recruiting! Come join experience, activity, and fun!

Mike
Site Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:08 pm

Glad you're back and enjoying it, Phathod!

-SiN-

Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:43 am

I feel the same way. This game was a large part of my teen life and has been one of the most addicting gaming experiences I've had to this day :)
It's good to be back, a little older, a little wiser, and seeing some familiar faces.
--------------------------------------------------------------Image--------------------------------------------------------------

• Information