Cyber/Personal Threats

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Tupac
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:18 pm

So I want to know if this can fly in the game? I personally don't think it should be tolerated. I take this stuff seriously, due to my personal position in life. I'm fine with threatening in game stuff, and talking crap. That's part of it, but when a player is plotting to bring stuff your household? Somethings wrong here. This should be handled.

Surfa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:21 pm

No matter whos side I am on thats just cowardly and shouldn't be tolerated. Its worse than a physical threat cause it has to be treated as real.
"Where will all the martyrs go when the virus cures itself?"

Greece

Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:38 pm

I wanted to use my main user name to post this and not hide myself, because what im saying hurts a little =)... I agree with Pac and Surfa on this one :o I'll be the first to admit I would love to see them fall, but I recognize that they are a well oiled machine and respect to them for it. The bigger picture is to remember it's just a game, and yes people trash talk, but making threats outside of WoC shouldn't be tolerated.

Peace

psychobaIl

Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:48 pm

i see instances of both home threats as well as cyber here i agree 100% it should not be tolerated also i have seen threats and insults directed at players family members as well including my own if you wanna direct threats at me or call me names in the game go ahead but leave my family and the family members of other players (who don't even play the game) out of it its a petty and childish thing which i believe should not allowed either.

TeamDylan

Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:16 pm

this guy is all the same person hacker/anonymous/legion

he made threats to me also saying "soon we will be on the same network" and "i usually wait longer until i dox people to make sure they really need it". if you mess with this guy his first line of defense is to come at you with some cyber threats. yesterday he sent me a message saying sorry and i told him sorry doesnt cut it and this way his reply. right out of the horses mouth

https://gyazo.com/73628ea1fb9466bd49a322f113f916f6

Tupac

Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:20 pm

His response is that because he spends money he won't be banned? I mean is it true if you spend money you can do whatever you want? He obviously knows what he done by the last post here. Is this acceptable?

R-i-P

Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:25 pm

It's not just Annoymous, other players are making threats too.
Attachments
_20180624_202417.JPG
Dutty
_20180624_202417.JPG (104.09KiB)Viewed 28666 times

Ebert643e

Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:55 pm

I was there for most 99% of the convo that sparked this, I tried to adult and asked to act like adults, but I think it awkwardly got out of a comfortable in game swapping of words... yes we all want to “kill the enemy” but not for real even when we get angry. Escalating to the level it got to was not acceptable in my thoughts. It is a game, much less a war game we need to keep perspective. Maybe a temp ban of ppl who were not appropriate would be enough, ppl get mad and say things they don’t mean maybe even go overboard, but I think we should not life ban people over dumb threats that will not happen enemy though they are super inappropriate. Just my opinions. Thanks.

Tupac

Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:59 pm

I will take a chat ban for sure just so I don't have to see this dude speak.

Surfa

Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:35 pm

Cyber threats have real life implications even if they are baseless. You dont just get to walk that off in my opinion.
"Where will all the martyrs go when the virus cures itself?"

• Information