Cyber/Personal Threats

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Styx35
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun May 03, 2020 2:36 am

First off pumpkin, I was replying to a post on the forum. Secondly, anyone can verify that I ain't Hacker or any other player. I don't even play WOC anymore. Thirdly, the only deluded "freak" here is you, Scouseland. Seems to me that you're paranoid. I think everyone already knew I was Bhaal on WOC so you're not shedding no light on this. I stand by the statement I made in response to the post I saw on the forum. Now, if you want to accuse me of being other players in the game, well, that is your choice. Ignorance suits you well. As long as I've known you in WOC, you run your mouth before you have any sort of FACTS. So in that, I am not disappointed. When I was banned by Tina back in the day, I disappeared from WOC, and yet, it didn't stop people like you, Scouseland, to claim I was "this" player, and I was "that" player. Not to burst your bubble, but, I've never returned to WOC after its new form. I logged on 4 times in the new version of the game to check it out after I was notified there's a new WOC but all I found is a new platform with the same ignorant players, like yourself, whining when someone picks on you, and YET, you have no qualms harassing people. Now, if that gets you off. Go for it. =) I have moved on from WOC. Perhaps you should do the same. Its like that saying, if you can't handle the heat in the kitchen perhaps you should find another game to suck at. =)

Scouseland
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu May 07, 2020 3:54 am

Nooo, of course you aren't Hacker....rolleyes :laugh:

You chat the exact same shit, you constantly slip up and you play exactly the same way i.e. you are shit scared to even place a main on the map, all you are fit for is your poxy cowardice levelling and 0 squaring your tournie nations....I see you've even given that up seeing as though you got your arse spanked last one :)

Skull Dragon

Fri May 08, 2020 2:52 am

Yeah you suck Scotland first of all you started this whole mother effing thing and now you gone cry about it wow don't play the innocent one you should be banned asshole

Skull Dragon

Fri May 08, 2020 2:57 am

No it's fine Scotland starts shit then plays innocence but he continuously instigates and when conversation gets out of hand oh look I snapped a picture wow what to do 12 year old child I swear to God first of all if threats hurt you block me secondly you're the first person I've talked shit to Scotland secondly stop instigating and accusing people of doing shit that you're doing why don't you just quit and get off the game and stop messing with everyone I'm new on here I play this game 10 years ago the original not that you would know anything about it men with millions of people playing it wasn't this bad and this is only the beginning ya blame me for your stupidity grow the fuck up you don't like the language in this don't read it I'm 31 years old I got two kids and you're being a prick about everything grow up or go away don't need people like you

Styx35

Sat May 09, 2020 6:36 am

Scouseland wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:54 am
Nooo, of course you aren't Hacker....rolleyes :laugh:

You chat the exact same shit, you constantly slip up and you play exactly the same way i.e. you are shit scared to even place a main on the map, all you are fit for is your poxy cowardice levelling and 0 squaring your tournie nations....I see you've even given that up seeing as though you got your arse spanked last one :)
I chat the exact shit? So you're telling me every name on here is just one player with multiple accounts since they all say the same thing..lol. I never slip up since I never pretend to be anyone else. When I played in the 1st version of this game, I was never scared to put a main down. I've always had a main unless I was busy dealing with kids, like yourself, that run their mouths like it was the special Olympics. Again, nice try Scouseland. =) You have yet said anything that is remotely true.

Oh, I recall you and Brian constantly asking me to checker someone for you so it seems the yellow streak runs down your back. ;)

Scouseland

Sat May 09, 2020 8:02 pm

Me and Brian? I am Brian you bellend?

And asked you to checker folks? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Absolute bullshit, anyone that's knows me will know this, I needed someone checkering, I did it myself, never relied on useless noobs like yourself.

You were always a piss poor player that just ran his mouth, like a school playground bully....the second you put a nation on the map you'd be quickly suspending it as you couldn't take the heat.

Styx35

Sat May 09, 2020 9:56 pm

Scouseland wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 8:02 pm
Me and Brian? I am Brian you bellend?

And asked you to checker folks? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Absolute bullshit, anyone that's knows me will know this, I needed someone checkering, I did it myself, never relied on useless noobs like yourself.

You were always a piss poor player that just ran his mouth, like a school playground bully....the second you put a nation on the map you'd be quickly suspending it as you couldn't take the heat.
RIght, absolute bs like you claim. Anyone that knows you knows you don't also do what you say pumpkin..lol I am hardly a noobie. Why is it that whenever you are WRONG, you call people noobs. I played before you did on WOC but nice try on that. =) I am one of the original Silent Assassins' players and I am still better than you. ;) I rarely suspended any nation, and I can ask Satin if you want. Though, I've seen you suspend when you get your butt handed to you on the board, or resort to leaving your run to steal other people resources. I think you described yourself there, "ran his mouth like a school playground bully", because you always ran your mouth and had so little accomplished in any aspect of the game. I'll give you credit for trying to muddle with facts because obviously you still don't have all the facts but you do like to run your mouth before you know anything. ;) better luck next time kid.

Scouseland

Sat May 09, 2020 10:23 pm

Anyone, absolutely anyone that played WOC for any period of time will be sitting there laughing at that response.

You were known for being an absolute shitbag that wouldn't leave a nation on the map....never!!!

Scouseland never got suspended during any wars, never...Spit, Pac, anyone will verify that.

You were always just a no mark that ran his mouth in chat.

Styx35

Sat May 09, 2020 10:53 pm

Scouseland wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 10:23 pm
Anyone, absolutely anyone that played WOC for any period of time will be sitting there laughing at that response.

You were known for being an absolute shitbag that wouldn't leave a nation on the map....never!!!

Scouseland never got suspended during any wars, never...Spit, Pac, anyone will verify that.

You were always just a no mark that ran his mouth in chat.
Most likely laughing at you, Brian, who always whined because he couldn't play. =) I was known to be a pain in the ass, but never for not leaving a nation on the map. =) Again, we distort the facts eh Brian. Scouseland has suspended during wars, and Scouseland has abandoned runs to checker people when you weren't allowed on orbs, and that's a FACT. ;) Heck, I'll even go one step further and say you've used nations not named Scouseland to check when you thought nobody knew it was you. The only chat warrior that "missed the mark" here is you Brian. Again, nice try.

Styx35

Sat May 09, 2020 11:04 pm

Anyway, I have said what I had to say. =) Feel free to prattle along Brian. Do what you do best and make up shit, as always, and as you are always known for. ;) ta ta. Every statement you'll ever make on here only solidifies the point I am making. Thank you for that. =) I am done commenting, and for my little chat warrior Brian, you can continue to say whatever you want. =) We all know you for what you are! ;)

• Information