Congrats

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SerialSniper7
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:17 pm

Hey all, was randomly thinking about the game today and had a google.

Quite amazed to see you making a new version of the game Mike, whilst i doubt il have time to play, i want to say congrats and good luck with it. WoC provided me endless entertainment and good friends and competition for several years.

If any of the oldies want to say hi il pop in and check how it all goes.

- SerialSniper7, chat mod from the earlier days of the old game (I miss banning Tupac)

Tupac
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:07 pm

Long Time Old Friend. I miss getting banned by you too :D.

Mike
Site Admin

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:33 pm

Hi SerialSniper7, welcome back!

lisha1981

Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:41 pm

HEY SS, Good to see you, hope you get some time to come play, would be good to have u back...

• Information