Cyber threats

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Greece
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:23 am

gunner.jpg
Gunner
gunner.jpg (99.8KiB)Viewed 6959 times
The threats of violence and hacking outside of WoC are getting out of hand. Although I doubt Gunner would be able to hack my PC, (I was using a mobile phone at the time) I don't know the guy or his friend's capabilities. Is this against the rules of WoC? Either way, threats of this nature shouldn't be tolerated.

Mike
Site Admin

Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:40 pm

Yes, real world threats of any kind including hacking are against the chat rules. See https://warofconquest.com/guide/chat-rules/ :

3. Personal threats are prohibited. These include threats of any kind of harm outside of the game itself, including threats of violence, hacking, doxing, getting a player fired from their job, etc.

I just went through the chat reports and gave that player a chat ban.

GrimeZee91
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:31 pm

Mike, This is a reaccurance for that player too :(

• Information