Delete Nation

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ArcticPrism
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:32 am

How can I delete my nation? I want to start over with a new nation name and I can't delete my old one. I also can't become Sovereign in the new one even if I join the new one while it's empty.

Mike
Site Admin

Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:43 pm

There's no way to delete a nation, but you don't have to delete your old one to start a new one. Just log out and start a new nation. (The only exception is if you've already used 5 different nations in the past 30 days. Then you'd need to wait while before you could create a new one.)

ArcticPrism
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:55 pm

Is there a way to change sovereign? I want to use ArcticPrism for my main empire (PowderSnow) but I'm stuck with ArcticPrism3 because I had to make a whole new account to make a new empire with a different name.

TeamDylan

Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:27 pm

as of right now no, you can just rank the name you want as co sov and its basically the same thing, then you could remove the prism3 name and put back into the nation u trying to delete.

• Information