State of the Community

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
SkyHunter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:09 pm

Surfa wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:20 pm
I did not say "Stick to it", so I guess you used your impaired reading comprehension to craft that lame response.
I have mild dyslexia and reversed two words. Probably because read the way you wrote them, they make no sense.

What am I supposedly sticking this hypothetical man with?

Surfa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:36 am

Well you should probably double check your attempted snarky responses then if you have a problem reading.

If you have never heard the phrase "stick it to the man" and don't know how to google to figure it out then I got nothing for ya.
"Where will all the martyrs go when the virus cures itself?"

slayer454

Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:55 am

SkyHunter wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:22 pm
slayer454 wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:26 am

Really ? You have no clue where I click.
If you did you were by-passing fealty, so I believe you are confused.

And exactly why was I your target?

Can't be because I was a friend of Spitfire. I never got along with Spitfire, and my grudge against Jurgen has nothing to do with Spitfire, it is personal.

You seem to forget running with DEA and hitting our team. DEA asked me to evac your main so he could turn it into a lvler. BTW.. I was Soviet Union and Russian Federation. You really are clueless.

Loki

Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:09 am

Who makes the Hot topics??? Me :)

• Information