No wipe

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
xXtodd
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:51 am

There should not be a wipe. No one wanted one til they got owned. Before it was funny how they'd go to steam with so many records. Its the list. Hell they all own the mids and noob records. Straight padded them out. They all run 10 nation's each. Instead of one and save creds up. They ruin orb list and pick on new players cause they can't compete with us.

Tupac
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:50 pm

xXtodd wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:51 am
There should not be a wipe. No one wanted one til they got owned. Before it was funny how they'd go to steam with so many records. Its the list. Hell they all own the mids and noob records. Straight padded them out. They all run 10 nation's each. Instead of one and save creds up. They ruin orb list and pick on new players cause they can't compete with us.
Give them what they want. They will be in a worse position than they are now, and then what will they do.

xXtodd

Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:13 pm

We will get our list back like it's nothing. You will lose everything you've built and will be ensured to never gain it again

Buzz Lightyear

Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:51 am

I have had a rethink about this - how about a rolling wipe on the orbs levels 30 and below monthly. Then the new players get the opportunity to have their name on a list - albeit for a short time? and the records on the others stay.

Loki

Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:35 pm

The wipe would not be about you, me, or any specific person. If mike should decide to go into steam with a fresh list it would be about starting with a fresh server. This is a test server it was never set in stone that this prize list would be a permanent one. We already had one list change. I feel like a clean slate on a fresh server would be a good idea. And this also benefits you.. as you said you'll be back on the list in no time.. and able to prevent competition from gaining any growth which even farther pushes your dominion.

Don't take things so personal. You hate be because I am helping a friend.. or trying to.. that is your agenda. Mine has always been the community. The things I suggest are not to target any specific people and I only named your teams nations because they are current on the map and a good example of the point of that post.

I do feel your agressive strategy is a b it overboard myself.. but then again that's your agenda and within the capability of the game and scope of war. A lot of people are going to be angry at the #1 nation. Right now that is you. Welcome to dominion it is not for the feint of heart. Anyone whose been near the top of anything knows the criticism.. slander.. heckling.. hate.. that comes along with it. You put yourselves in this position through hard work. Reap what you sow. Your going to have a lot of enemies and a lot of people rallying together against you.. nature of being the best (for the time).

Nobody.. not a single person would argue that you worked hard to get where you are and have achieved the highest accolade which is topping the big 4 list. namely fire. I congradulate you and applaud your agression and your devotion to the game. We do need more players to stay as devoted as you have and have the tenacity you have. even myself has not been a fraction as active as you .. for my own reasons .. family man.. Reguardless I feel that you have a passion that cannot be killed.

at the same time I do feel like the strategy you choose and the agression .. like not letting a nation even settle a main to ahve any geo for stats to compete for orbs is a little overboard and exaggerated.. and the verbal abuse of Jurgen who has done nothing wrong but have the same passion as you is obsurd. I see the messages you leave for him in the nation. Jurgen never slandered anyone .. maybe agressive on map but that's the game.

It is not easy to be as humble as me. If I wanted to neglect my life and obligations i could spend 20 hours a day playing and Get a team together to have endless battles withh you.. but that is not my agenda. You need to learn to be more humble after a certain time period. It is fun to gloat and celebrate this amazing accomplishment you have achieved... bu for how long??? when will you show humility and be human?? We all celebrate and taunt.. at first... but then it subsides. You should take lessons from Derium. He is a real man not a bully chasing ants with a magnifying glass.

I close with saying the wipe is not about you or your accolades. It would be about a fresh start for everyone on a new server with a bigger map.

Surfa

Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:35 am

Jurgen was left alone for the most part for a while, hence he made almost 8k this month. but he started running his mouth and settling a crazy amout of land in seeds around his orbs so he got 1 squared. Then he went east and you know the rest. And also, in general its hard to talk shit when you been losing for months so its no wonder he seems like a little victim now. Its pretty well documented at this point we are going to wipe spit, and has been for a while. So if you join spit or try to help them then thats cool but stop then acting surprised when you get wiped in there lol.

And personally, i have no problem with people hating on the group, but our problem is usually people complaining and wanting the game changed because they cant do what we did because they either dont have the time or skill. That shit is ridiculous and not a good way to balance a game unless we were exploiting something that could be fixed. But all we are is online and organized.
"Where will all the martyrs go when the virus cures itself?"

Loki

Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:59 am

Surfa wrote:
Jurgen was left alone for the most part for a while, hence he made almost 8k this month. but he started running his mouth and settling a crazy amout of land in seeds around his orbs so he got 1 squared. Then he went east and you know the rest. And also, in general its hard to talk shit when you been losing for months so its no wonder he seems like a little victim now. Its pretty well documented at this point we are going to wipe spit, and has been for a while. So if you join spit or try to help them then thats cool but stop then acting surprised when you get wiped in there lol.

And personally, i have no problem with people hating on the group, but our problem is usually people complaining and wanting the game changed because they cant do what we did because they either dont have the time or skill. That shit is ridiculous and not a good way to balance a game unless we were exploiting something that could be fixed. But all we are is online and organized.
That is the purpose of testing.. To point out when something is out of balance and right now.. The ability to jail people needs adressed and that is all I seek to change. Nobody should be able to be backed into a hole where they have to spend all their credits and attack for 0 points. Not about you bro.

Keane

Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:03 pm

Surfa wrote:
And also, in general its hard to talk shit when you been losing for months
Isn’t that the reason why you joined a big, active team? So now you can talk shit with your pals behind you? lol

Quite the big shot now aren’t we?

Tupac

Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:22 pm

Keane wrote:
Surfa wrote:
Isn’t that the reason why you joined a big, active team? So now you can talk shit with your pals behind you? lol

Pretty sure he was with us at the start. We are waiting for you to appear to give you your turn for that mouth :D

Keane

Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:57 pm

Tupac wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:22 pm
Keane wrote:
Surfa wrote:

Pretty sure he was with us at the start. We are waiting for you to appear to give you your turn for that mouth :D
Haha... I’m seriously looking forward to it. It will be nice to see some new teams on some orbs while I keep your entire team working around the clock as I rape your res continuously. Day, after day, after day.

I honestly can’t wait. It’s literally all I’m going to do in the game. All day, everyday. You’ll run your mouths for a while, as usual, but eventually you’re going to get so tired of me that you’ll be looking for something, anything, to give you a break from it.

You’ll likely end up relying on Slayer to do the bulk of the grind for you anyway. You’re not going to be the one doing the graveyard shifts, he is. The problem is, once he hasn’t slept for a few days he begins to crumble. That’s when the resentment starts to creep in. Why should he be doing all the work while all the other rednecks get to have a break and play out in the trailer park?

That’s about the time your big orbs start falling to other teams, because at this point all you are ever doing is trying to regather res everyday. It’s going to boring as hell for your team. Not for me though, I love it. Plus, I have no interest in orbs in this version, so it’s literally all I’m going to be doing.

Hell, by the sounds of what’s been written on this forum lately, I’m going to be the best thing that’s happened to this game for a while.

You can do all the talking you like. I’m relentless, boy.

• Information