No wipe

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Tupac
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:41 pm

You have no idea what is going. I literally laughed at your post. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone works here. Better bring 20 more to stand a chance, LOL.

24/7 Coverage. Got 4 grave yard players waiting for you nub. You literally won't even make it in without getting spotted, and killed. You stand zero chance. Got enough players on every type of shift. You will quit before we do. Ask Jug. He has spent 6 months trying his hardest along with every other WoC player. Please bring your A game. Your going to need it.

xXtodd
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:08 pm

Loki. You're the idiot who wanted no wipe in the first place. And preached what Mike said about no more wipes. You're just trying to preach your agenda now. Fuck outta here. And Keane. JokeCity. Your new nation. Ally it to spitfire. That way everyone knows and we don't have to tell them.

Tupac

Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:19 pm

Keane wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:57 pm
Tupac wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:22 pm
Keane wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:03 pm
Isn’t that the reason why you joined a big, active team? So now you can talk shit with your pals behind you? lol

Quite the big shot now aren’t we?
Pretty sure he was with us at the start. We are waiting for you to appear to give you your turn for that mouth :D
Haha... I’m seriously looking forward to it. It will be nice to see some new teams on some orbs while I keep your entire team working around the clock as I rape your res continuously. Day, after day, after day.

I honestly can’t wait. It’s literally all I’m going to do in the game. All day, everyday. You’ll run your mouths for a while, as usual, but eventually you’re going to get so tired of me that you’ll be looking for something, anything, to give you a break from it.

You’ll likely end up relying on Slayer to do the bulk of the grind for you anyway. You’re not going to be the one doing the graveyard shifts, he is. The problem is, once he hasn’t slept for a few days he begins to crumble. That’s when the resentment starts to creep in. Why should he be doing all the work while all the other rednecks get to have a break and play out in the trailer park?

That’s about the time your big orbs start falling to other teams, because at this point all you are ever doing is trying to regather res everyday. It’s going to boring as hell for your team. Not for me though, I love it. Plus, I have no interest in orbs in this version, so it’s literally all I’m going to be doing.

Hell, by the sounds of what’s been written on this forum lately, I’m going to be the best thing that’s happened to this game for a while.

You can do all the talking you like. I’m relentless, boy.
Want to hear about relentless? We literally were wiping every single nation back, and Mike had to cage us to prevent us from pushing every nation back. You can't handle me 1 on 1. You stand no chance against the team at ALL.

Surfa

Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:32 pm

Keane wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:03 pm
Surfa wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:35 am
And also, in general its hard to talk shit when you been losing for months
Isn’t that the reason why you joined a big, active team? So now you can talk shit with your pals behind you? lol

Quite the big shot now aren’t we?
Well, I would say its even harder to talk shit when you dont even play. It was fun to read about all the things your gonna do at some unknown time in the future though.
"Where will all the martyrs go when the virus cures itself?"

xXtodd

Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:39 pm

But on a lighter note. Which one of you will be building statues of us? Me and Surfa want ours done together. Just DM me. We will set it up.

Surfa

Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:49 pm

I want it carved out of metal from a meteor
"Where will all the martyrs go when the virus cures itself?"

xXtodd

Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:18 pm

That was nowhere on my radar. But it is now!!!!!!!! Take notes peasants!

Hacker

Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:36 pm

Tupac wrote:
You have no idea what is going. I literally laughed at your post. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

24/7 Coverage. Got 4 grave yard players waiting for you nub. You literally won't even make it in without getting spotted, and killed. You stand zero chance. Got enough players on every type of shift. You will quit before we do. Ask Jug. He has spent 6 months trying his hardest along with every other WoC player. Please bring your A game. Your going to need it.
Another example of the poison Tupac brings into the game.

anotherterror

Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:23 am

Hacker wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:36 pm
Tupac wrote:

Another example of the poison Tupac brings into the game.
Couldn't agree more. I dont understand why a team could be proud of killing the game, and still have the belief that it was them keeping the game alive!?!

Styx35

Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:44 pm

Well WOC will never be the same because its always the same people that pretty much run the place. Which is fine by me. There is something more than WOC. Those that constantly bragging about being hardcore on WOC should seriously look in the mirror and realize ALL of this is 1s and 0s. All your accomplishments amounts to nothing and I wouldn't go bragging about it once you log out because I am sure reality will hit you in the face real hard when you do. WOC was the place to be when it was a fun place to be but then you had several players that made it a job and then it no longer became a fun place to be. You had players that played, converse, and made real connections, and realize its just a game. Then you had a players that spent 24/7 in the game constantly bragging what they accomplished and berating about how no one else is ever going to accomplish what they have. That's what these hardcore players don't grasp. Your accomplishment in the game means nothing. It amounts to nothing. Its a game that anyone can be good at if they wasted 24/7 in it. There's no real skill. No real gain. There's nothing but wasted hours that can be wiped away when the servers are shut down. What made WOC fun was the people that knew not to take this place serious, and I am sure there will be people proclaiming on mountain top that they are not taking it serious but their actions and words say different. WOC is over and no matter how many times it gets revive it will never be the WOC that everyone remembers because the same toxic people who can't seem to let it go are always playing it as it means something.

• Information