Pinheads threaten to take over entire map!

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
SkyHunter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:34 pm

Surfa wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:35 am
Why are you trying to taunt him into doing something that you think would kill the game? #yourfault
Put it out of it's misery.

Tupac
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:45 pm

SkyHunter wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:34 pm
Surfa wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:35 am
Why are you trying to taunt him into doing something that you think would kill the game? #yourfault
Put it out of it's misery.
Done.

xXtodd

Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:08 pm

Orion. Join the rest of our haters. The lvl 1-10 orbs are usually open every other day cause you miserable players level off of them. Sometimes they're in between creating a new nation to restack that list. Try to jump on one then.

SkyHunter

Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:29 am

I am not even interested in playing anymore.

I play a number of games under development, this is the only one I will not recommend.

Tupac

Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:03 am

SkyHunter wrote:

I play a number of games under development, this is the only one I will not recommend.
Btw did you share the personal attacks you were serving in chat against other players? Nope. You forget to tell the rest of the story.

SkyHunter

Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:19 pm

Tupac wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:03 am
SkyHunter wrote:

Btw did you share the personal attacks you were serving in chat against other players? Nope. You forget to tell the rest of the story.
Personal attacks?

Don't know what you are talking about.

The closest thing to a personal attack I can think of is when Slayer was wiping Fuzzy and trash talking. I told him he takes the game to seriously. Suggested he do something else. get outside occasionally, exercise more, take up sex, etc.

That is not a personal attack, it is genuine concern for his well being.

slayer454

Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:00 am

Keane wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:09 pm
Is this the same Slayer that said he was quitting the game after having a total meltdown earlier this year?

Next time you hear me say that.. you'll know I'm in a new nation like Vice Lords or Dirty Deeds getting revenge.

Loki

Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:13 am

They just don't understand our strategies slayer... Don't give them away :p

• Information