Orb lists

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Donald
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:19 pm

So this has been bugging me for months now. I click an orb to see how much to top 10 winners have earned from each orb. Instead i get nations written in yellow and how much they won, preventing me from seeing the list. I believe the nations in yellow are ones iv recently interacted with. Can we get rid of this feature or make it optional?

Mike
Site Admin

Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:58 am

Sounds good; with the next client update it will show the top 10 orb winners, and then any of your contacts who are lower in the list after that.

Loki
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:07 am

+10. great Idea. and great fix idea. Great job both of you!!!!

• Information