Attitude

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
hang1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:12 am

I was thinking something more like this for tech tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIA

Scouseland
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:15 pm

So things haven't changed folks? lol

ArcticPrism

Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:39 pm

Hard to have change in a game that's dead. Mike hasn't shown his face since October of 2018 when he added the new server.The second server was a nice try but the game had already suffered irreversible damage. Guessing he gave up since the new server and changes to the original did nothing to revitalize the game.

Scouseland

Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:54 pm

I don't mean change like that, I mean attitude and bickering.

First time I have ever played the new version, still getting to grips with it but it seems ok. Pity the place is derelict, I mean two days in and I've almost gotten on the alltime list for a Shad and a couple of Noons :lol:

Whose playing or at least who was playing these days? Chatted to Buzz and Philly, not seen anyone else on.

ArcticPrism

Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:03 am

Well, the forum has been dead ever since Skyhunter was chased out of it. So I guess it's technically changed. Dunno about in game though. I haven't logged in since like October.

Hacker

Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:37 am

Surfa wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:16 am
Why would you do exactly the opposite of this post. I dont wanna read your tears anymore. Take your lame excuses as to why you cant win to your diary.

Btw, a new group will dominate the new server also. CAUSE ITS THE POINT OF THE FUCKING GAME. Learn to lose ya snowflake.
This post right here is what is wrong with the game... shame on you dude.. grow up. You are outright attackkng people personally and telling them that it is their fault. #paclogic

Surfa

Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:07 am

Hacker wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:37 am
Surfa wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:16 am
Why would you do exactly the opposite of this post. I dont wanna read your tears anymore. Take your lame excuses as to why you cant win to your diary.

Btw, a new group will dominate the new server also. CAUSE ITS THE POINT OF THE FUCKING GAME. Learn to lose ya snowflake.
This post right here is what is wrong with the game... shame on you dude.. grow up. You are outright attackkng people personally and telling them that it is their fault. #paclogic
Says the dude making personal cyber threats. If me calling someone a snowflake is worse than what you did in your eyes then you need more therapy than bill gates could afford.
"Where will all the martyrs go when the virus cures itself?"

Scouseland

Fri May 15, 2020 3:30 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Information