bullies

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
potheads
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:56 am

i would like too know how this game keeps paying its bills when you have bandit and tupac chasing new players out of the game so no new money comes intoo the game you say you build this game for all but you let these players kill it for every one

Tupac
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:48 pm

Considering I played for like 2 weeks, and only killed nimbus. I've been away most of the year. I'm not sure how I even play or as you call "bully". I've never seen a game where players called it bullying for playing by design, and try to ruin the reputation of the game, because they don't get there way. Its like any game you aren't guaranteed to win. Considering the game now doesn't have a large player base it should be fairly easy to win period. Its absurd and unfair to the people that develop this game. The game was originally developed around a player base they supported it to grow, but now its in production. He should no longer cater to you guys. That screwed this all up in the first place.

hang1

Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:16 pm

This game tries to cater to the new player or less hardcore player and even has a dedicated server for those such players. This is a war game.. no rules in war.. Bully in a war game lololol .. this OP needs to drop the dress

Hacker

Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:30 am

potheads wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:56 am
i would like too know how this game keeps paying its bills when you have bandit and tupac chasing new players out of the game so no new money comes intoo the game you say you build this game for all but you let these players kill it for every one
Bandit is just another one of Tupac's usernames... You'll notice each time Tupac takes a breal from the game, bandit username does not lognin during that time(not once). Now that he has met some able reaistance in the game (Anonymous), he has has gone inactive for months. This could also have to do with the fact that he can no longer "Pay to win". Either way, keeping these troll players in check is my primary focus. Aiding Mike by attempting to be welcoming to new players as I see new players to be a benefit to the game in general. Keep your head up, Tupac has lost his power along with the ability to buy credits.

Scouseland

Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:16 am

Bandit is not Pac ffs.

I know this for an absolute fact!!!

Styx35

Sun May 03, 2020 2:38 am

Unless you're living with them, or stalking them. You can't really say you know for a fact. You already accused me of being someone else and you were WRONG in that. Assumption is the mother of all fucks up. =) Stay with what you're good at Scouseland, and that's sucking at easy games. lmao.

Scouseland

Thu May 07, 2020 3:51 am

Sucking at easy games? Strange I destroy you every time you step on the map... :)

Styx35

Sat May 09, 2020 6:29 am

Is there an echo here? and since when have you destroyed me when I am on the map? You seem to delude yourself. I've never lost to you. =) but hey, if you want to think that .. whatever makes you sleep easier.

Scouseland

Sat May 09, 2020 8:05 pm

Every time, as I said :)

Apart from your little crappy tournie wins :D

Styx35

Sat May 09, 2020 9:58 pm

Scouseland wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 8:05 pm
Every time, as I said :)

Apart from your little crappy tournie wins :D
You sure do act like a child. =) You can't have your way so you'll prattle like you always do Brian. =)

• Information