bullies

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Scouseland
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat May 09, 2020 10:25 pm

I have my way every time you enter the map and end up 0 squaring yourself to protect your tournie points :)

Styx35
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat May 09, 2020 10:59 pm

Scouseland wrote:
I have my way every time you enter the map and end up 0 squaring yourself to protect your tournie points :)
You've never beaten me Brian. =) and I have never been 0 squared by you, or anyone else. ;) I have been checkered by Unique1, Slayer, Nap, Gunner, and even by Loki but YOU have never beaten me. I find it funny that you keep insisting that you've beaten me, but yet forget the amount of times you've privately message me to checker someone for you..lmao =) Oh how we edited facts when it comes to you Brian. Its okay, I am sure everyone knows how "useful" you were in WOC. ;)

Styx35

Sat May 09, 2020 11:02 pm

Anyway, I have said what I had to say. =) Feel free to prattle along Brian. Do what you do best and make up shit, as always, and as you are always known for. ;) ta ta

Scouseland

Sun May 10, 2020 12:03 am

Styx35 wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 10:59 pm
Scouseland wrote:
You've never beaten me Brian. =) and I have never been 0 squared by you, or anyone else. ;) I have been checkered by Unique1, Slayer, Nap, Gunner, and even by Loki but YOU have never beaten me. I find it funny that you keep insisting that you've beaten me, but yet forget the amount of times you've privately message me to checker someone for you..lmao =) Oh how we edited facts when it comes to you Brian. Its okay, I am sure everyone knows how "useful" you were in WOC. ;)
I, messaged YOU to checker for me? GTF :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why would I ask just about the poorest player on the entire map to do anything? Especially one so unlikeable?

You really are deluded aren't you? :)

Napoleon

Sat May 16, 2020 10:24 pm

Hi,

I was told my name was mentioned, and it appears that was right.

I have never been known for my checkering it was more so other negative attributes, in this new WoC which I don't really play much if at all can't be the reference. If you mean old WoC, I never checkered you, and if I did it was once while I played with "others" who wanted to checker you back in the early years. Which I don't think the credit is due on my part.

On the contrary, what I do know about Scouseland (Brian)... and it isn't exactly along the lines of what you are saying but again memory is different for everyone. He almost built the Scouseland orb list in old WoC single handedly which was his nation may I add. If I recall it was worthy enough for fourth largest orb list ever. Higher than DMF and several others. So credit is given where credit is due. The orb list is a matter of fact too, I have screenshots and others can recall this as well. Statistics don't lie but again I am not here to argue and I won't be commenting again.

Brian is a good player in my books, just giving my two cents.

Buzz Lightyear

Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:02 am

+1 re Nap's post

Red Banner Lands

Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:22 pm

As much as I tend to agree, there's definitely a trend of targeting weaker players: you don't take much risks, as they're often not used to the game, nor do they have much resources. So, it's way less risky to hit on the smaller ones than to risk attacking a bigger player.

• Information