Donating MP to an ally

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Scouseland
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue May 26, 2020 7:11 pm

Trying to do as many quests as I can here but stuck on the donating MP...how do you do it?

I have an ally, I have hydro gardens built, they're full,ally has exhausted its MP, I was hoping that it would auto send MP there? But it hasnt :(

Doesnt seem to be anywhere where you can send it. Does Ally need to have Hydro Gardens or trhe likes too??

Red Banner Lands
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:48 am

Same here, I'm stuck because of this quest... And I feel stupid, as I was handling the rest quite normally before.

• Information