Spoofers

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Styx35
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:30 pm

Scouseland wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:28 pm
What the hell are you prattling on about??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Meltdown time? Get back in your cell now!!! :lol:
Look at the first post and hopefully the light bulb comes on.

Styx35
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I am done with this thread since its been hijack to make it personal rather than addressing the spoof nations flooding the map and someone filling up the map.

Scouseland

Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:32 pm

Styx35 wrote:
Scouseland wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:28 pm
What the hell are you prattling on about??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Meltdown time? Get back in your cell now!!! :lol:
Look at the first post and hopefully the light bulb comes on.
And?

Scouseland

Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:33 pm

Styx35 wrote:
I am done with this thread since its been hijack to make it personal rather than addressing the spoof nations flooding the map and someone filling up the map.
But you're not bothered about things from 10 years ago, you just said "Youre not like Nap going on about things from back then"

Yet you're bothered enough to make a thread about it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Styx35

Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:35 pm

I made a thread about someone spoofing nations, spoofing accounts, and filling the map up. I ain't sure what's tripping you over there. Shrug.

Scouseland

Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:36 pm

Styx35 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:35 pm
I made a thread about someone spoofing nations, spoofing accounts, and filling the map up. I ain't sure what's tripping you over there. Shrug.
Because you are the biggest "Spoofer" on Woc

And as I said, if you dont care about it? Why do you care? :lol:

Red Banner Lands

Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:36 pm

Eh, I hadn't noticed this problem as a newcomer, but it's still quite a dumb thing to do, taking the name of an old famous/strong nation isn't going to turn you into an e-sports tier pro gamer.
Plus, I mean, I'm just playing this when I have free time inbetween a meeting about how to invest in this Latvia property, commuting and paperwork, I don't have the time to create other nations and I dont' know why it's such a "cool" thing to do...

• Information