Spoofers

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Styx35
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:39 pm

I am sorry to say but whoever creating old woc nations should really seek therapy, and at least, if you're going to create nations you never own, could you at least get the correct name of sovereign in the nations. TepersTown was ran by BigTim, and Smackdown was sovereign by Larry, Stoned was never ran by Styx1. Not sure why anyone would want to create my nation and a spoofing name of mine.. odd..real odd. :lol:

Scouseland
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:27 pm

Smackdown was sovved by Larry? No it wasnt you tool, it was sovved by Airgod.

Larry sovved RUNDOWN!!!

Also pretty sure Tim didnt own Teperstown...not 100% on that one though. But SD was deffo Airgod, larry deffo sovved Rundown.

More lies from the resident spoofer :P

Styx35

Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:52 pm

How is it a lie? I got that one wrong. You are an idiot for making such a statement.

If you're going to make an accusation of me spoofing best have proof or else its more hot air fantasy from you.

Scouseland

Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:58 pm

You made a thread having a go at someone making nations and laughed how they got sovs wrong, you mentions 3 and got 2 wrong yourself.

You're cool fake persona is slipping dude

Styx35

Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:01 pm

Scouseland wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:58 pm
You made a thread having a go at someone making nations and laughed how they got sovs wrong, you mentions 3 and got 2 wrong yourself.

You're cool fake persona is slipping dude
I haven't played WOC since 2010.. and I make 2 errors so therefore that makes me fake? Really, is that the point you want to go with.

Scouseland

Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:10 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, now Mr know it all hasn't played for ten years and made a couple of mistakes... :D

What was it you said in the other thread? Perhaps you should learn to document stuff? get facts right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Styx35

Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:14 pm

Scouseland wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:10 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, now Mr know it all hasn't played for ten years and made a couple of mistakes... :D

What was it you said in the other thread? Perhaps you should learn to document stuff? get facts right? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I never claim to be a know it all but thanks for thinking that I am. Yes, I said I document stuff doesn't mean I am going to be like Nap and preserve shit for over 10 years. You really, really, really trying hard.

Scouseland

Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:23 pm

Yet you made a thread to have a go at someone apparently getting nation/sov names wrong?

Which is it then? You dont care/remember about things from back then? Then why make the thread? :lol:

The veil is slipping, I sense a Bhaal/Hacker meltdown on the horizon :lol:

Styx35

Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:26 pm

Scouseland wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:23 pm
Yet you made a thread to have a go at someone apparently getting nation/sov names wrong?

Which is it then? You dont care/remember about things from back then? Then why make the thread? :lol:

The veil is slipping, I sense a Bhaal/Hacker meltdown on the horizon :lol:
Very good Brian, this is the thread we're discussing. Did you forget which thread you are in? Look at the first post Brian.. I hope the light bulb is coming on over there.

Scouseland

Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:28 pm

What the hell are you prattling on about??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Meltdown time? Get back in your cell now!!! :lol:

• Information